We have implemented a change log for developers to track updates to the Netcash API. Each service is categorised below. Simply click the service heading followed by the service tab for more information.
- Critical – Requires immediate changes to code as this change impacts the service functionality and the service will not function without the change.
- High – Requires priority scheduled changes to code. This change might impact the service functionality depending on implementation.
- Medium – Requires scheduled changes to code. This change will not impact the service functionality but affects the end-user experience.
- Low – Changes to code are advisable. This change will not impact the service functionality and has no impact on the end-user experience.
- Added – Document published / new service or function added.
Removed– Service/Functionality depreciated.
Subscribe to change notifications
Should you like to receive updates regarding changes or additions to the Netcash API, please complete the form below.
We will only send you notices regarding changes to the API.